Welcome to Our Practice
To our Gibberman Dental Family,
We hope this letter finds you and your families in good health. We are excited to announce that on Tuesday, May 26th, we will be reopening our office for routine patient care! Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and we’re looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your overall health, safety, and well-being.
Infection control has always been a top priority at Gibberman Dental so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. Our office regularly follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. In line with those recommendations, please note the following changes to our office protocols:
- To allow for better social distancing, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and call us from your car to announce your arrival at (703) 823-6616. We will let you know when it is time to come up for your appointment. If possible, patients should come up by themselves. We love all members of our Gibberman Dental family, but for now we can only accommodate the patient receiving care that day.
- When you do come up, don’t forget your mask! We kindly ask you to wear a mask over your nose and mouth upon entering our building and continue to wear it until treatment has begun. If you do not have a mask, we will supply you with one. We also ask that you please use our hand sanitizer when you enter our office and before you exit the treatment area when your appointment is finished.
- When you enter Gibberman Dental, we will take your temperature with a no-contact thermometer. This has been a key tool in screening patients for COVID-19. There will also be a written screening and release form to fill out upon arrival.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. This may also mean that we might run behind. We have always striven to be respectful of your schedule and time and will continue to do so. If you notice that things are taking longer at our office these days, please understand that it is to ensure your safety.
- For certain procedures, your dental team may look a little bit strange. Don’t worry, we are still the same team you know and trust even behind our new gowns, masks, and face shields. During this time, we are taking more precautions to keep both staff and patients safe.
- You may notice that we have temporarily removed magazines, pamphlets, and other difficult-to-disinfect items in our treatment and common areas.
- Lastly, please call our office to reschedule if you have any flu-like symptoms, fever, loss of smell or taste, cough, shortness of breath, have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or any of the above symptoms.
Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated during this unprecedented time. Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in the care you receive at Gibberman Dental. We look forward to seeing you soon and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call us at (703) 823-6616 or email us at [email protected].
In the interest of continued good health,
The Doctors and Staff of Gibberman Dental
Gibberman Dental - Alexandria, VA
Your Family, Cosmetic & Implant Dentist
At Gibberman Dental, our entire staff absolutely loves the profession of dentistry. Our Dentists & entire dental staff are caring, knowledgeable, and experienced individuals delivering excellent, consistent, and predictable care to achieve such favorable recognition from both patients and peers alike.
We invite you to visit the many review sites on the web including DemandForce, Yelp, Dr. Oogle, and Angie's list to learn more about Dr. Gibberman and his office, follow our Google+ page for the latest updates and information. We have been building our reputation for the last 30 years and are creating the foundation to deliver our patients in Alexandria the same outstanding care for the next 30 years.
One of the goals of our Website is to provide you with an extension of care. As you navigate through the site you will find a wealth of information about Family & Cosmetic dentistry, Dental Implants, Veneers, Dental Crowns, tooth care, procedures, and treatments. We believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make wise choices about their oral health.
As a licensed dentist in Alexandria, VA, we work with our patients so they can achieve and maintain a beautiful smile and healthier gums and teeth. We take the time with our patients to explain their treatment options and inform them of additional preventative care.
Our new office is conveniently located in Alexandria, VA and we invite you to call with any questions or email us via the Contact Us or Request An Appointment page of our Web site. We will do everything possible to ensure you a pleasant visit.