How your pediatricians in McKinney, TX, can help your child stay healthy
You want to do everything you can to make sure your child stays healthy. One of the most important decisions you can make is choosing your child’s pediatrician. The pediatricians at ABC Pediatrics in McKinney, TX, provide comprehensive medical care for children, to help your child stay healthy.
A pediatrician is a specialist who is going to partner with you to safeguard your child’s health. Our pediatrician will:
Take the time to listen to your concerns as a parent–you need a doctor who will pay attention to your child’s symptoms and note your observations about your child’s health.
Be convenient and available–you need a doctor who is conveniently located close by. You also want a doctor who is available for emergency care, when your child needs it after-hours.
Offer comprehensive skills and treatments–you want a doctor who keeps up on the latest medical advancements and can offer the best treatment available.
Our pediatrician is an expert in treating:
- Sports injuries, strained ligaments or tendons, and overused muscles.
- Acute illnesses, including viruses like the flu or colds, nausea, or vomiting.
- Bacterial infections, including ear, eye, throat, and skin infections.
- Chronic medical conditions, including allergies and asthma.
- Behavioral and developmental conditions, including attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, anxiety, and depression.
You also want a pediatrician who can provide routine care including school and sports physicals, immunizations, and other routine care needs.
Being a parent is a big job, and you need help. Your pediatrician can help you care for your child’s health and well-being, to give you peace of mind. To learn more about what to look for when choosing a pediatrician, call the pediatricians at ABC Pediatrics in McKinney, TX. You can reach them in the office by calling (972) 569-9904, so call today.