Welcome to Our Practice
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Neurological Conditions and Diseases
- Comprehensive Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Epilepsy
- Diagnostic Testing:
- outpatient EEG,
- home sleep study
- interpretation of in-lab overnight sleep study and CPAP titration.
- nerve conduction studies and electromyography (EMG/NCV)
- For patient convenience, we offer:
- Electronic Medical Record
- S Ring Central Mobile Texting between patients and clinic staff
- Telemedicine appointments
- Pay your bills online
- Electromyography and Nerve Conduction Studies (EMG/NCV)
- Outpatient Routine Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Home Sleep Study
- Interpretation of In-Lab overnight sleep study and CPAP titration. (We refer our patients to the ASCENSION HEALTH Sleep Center in Elk Grove Village, IL for MOST overnight in-lab sleep studies )
Have a Question?
Are you having symptoms?
I've been referred
Scheduled for diagnostic testing
Scheduled for a procedure
How Are We Doing?
Let us know about your experience by filling out our online survey
Pay Your BillContact our Schaumburg Office
View videos and read testimonials from current and past patients.
Neurology & Sleep Clinics of Chicago, S.C . is a center for diagnosis, management, and treatment of both neurological diseases and sleep disorders.
We provide exceptional expertise in Clinical Neurology and treat an entire spectrum of neurological conditions and disorders— stroke , headaches, migraines , epilepsy, seizures, low back and neck pain, dizziness, balance problems, nerve and muscle conditions, neuropathy, Parkinson’s disease, tremor, Alzheimer’s dementia and other memory disorders, brain injury and concussion—to name a few.
We also provide clinical expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of Sleep Disorders such as sleep apnea, narcolepsy, idiopathic hypersomnia, sleepwalking, REM sleep behavior disorder, restless legs syndrome, circadian rhythm disturbances, insomnia. We understand the intricate relationship between neurological disorders and sleep.
Many neurological disorders and medical conditions are associated with sleep disorders:
headache and sleep apnea
sleep talking and Parkinson's disease
insomnia and iron deficiency anemia
insomnia and obstructive sleep apnea
Our neurologists strongly believe in joint medical decision-making with patients. We ensure that our patients have accurate diagnoses, aclear understanding of their condition, prognosis, and treatment options.
We strive for a personalized, compassionate, and patient-centered approach in our care. We treat the whole person and not only the neurological or sleep condition; we also consider the impact of the emotional, psychological, spiritual, and economic aspects on their overall health.
Our physician is Board Certified in Neurology, Board Certified and Fellowship-trained in both Clinical Neurophysiology and Sleep Medicine by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology