Gloria Wright was born and raised in San Antonio, Texas. She graduated from the University of Texas at San Antonio with degrees in elementary education and biology. Dr. Wright taught kindergarten for three years in the San Antonio Independent School District prior to embarking on her medical career.
- Graduated from Des Moines University (formerly, the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences) in 1993.
- Osteopathic internship at Grandview Hospital in Dayton, OH.
- Family medicine residency at the Pennsylvania State University in Lebanon, PA.
- Completed a fellowship in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine at the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth, TX.
- Completed U.C.L.A. course “Acupuncture for Physicians.
- Received board certification through the American Osteopathic Board of Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (A.O.B.F.P.).
- Assistant Clinical Professors at Incarnate Word School of Osteopathic Medicine