Patients can enjoy a number of aesthetic benefits from modern dermatological treatments, including laser therapy. The skin doctors at Affiliated Dermatologists and Dermatologic Surgeons in Morristown, Bridgewater, and Mt. Arlington, NJ offer a variety of skin cosmetic procedures which could improve your facial appearance, including treatment with the Cutera Excel V Laser.
Vascular Skin Conditions
Any disease or condition that is related to the blood vessels is referred to as a vascular issue. Common vascular skin conditions include:
- Varicose veins.
- Spider veins.
- Rosacea (flushness on the skin, usually the face, chest, and back).
- Broken vessels.
- Cherry angiomas (red-tinted moles).
- Venous lakes (common on the face and ears).
The Cutera Excel V Laser
The doctors at Affiliated Dermatologists and Dermatologic Surgeons offer a treatment method for vascular and pigment problems called the Cutera Excel V Laser. It helps patients of all skin tones with a wide variety of skin conditions. The laser delivers a dose of power to abnormal blood vessels beneath the skin, causing them to recede and eventually not be visible. A cooling agent works along with the laser to ensure that you have a comfortable experience.
The Benefits of Laser Treatment
The Cutera Excel V Laser rejuvenates and renews your appearance by reducing the appearance of blood vessels and sun damage on the surface of the skin. It also comes with a number of benefits:
- The results are reliable and show up relatively quickly.
- The investment you make in Cutera laser treatments is very reasonable—especially when you consider the results.
- There’s no need to worry about discomfort for this type of procedure—just lay back as your skin doctor waves the wand over your skin blemishes, vessels, lesions, and rashes.
Learn More About the Cutera Excel V Laser
In modern dermatology, there are so many ways that a skin doctor can make your skin look younger, fresher, and more rejuvenated. Contact the office of Affiliated Dermatologists and Dermatologic Surgeons in Morristown, Bridgewater, and Mt. Arlington, NJ by calling 973-267-0300 today to schedule an appointment.