At ICA Pediatrics we and our friendly staff offer all aspects of pediatrics medical services:
- Newborn exam/ Pre and Post -Milah exam
- Jaundice Diagnosis and treatment ON SITE
- Well child exams from birth to age 18 years
- Sports and camp physicals
- Pre-operation physicals
- Immunizations according to AAP recommendation
- School and behavioral issues
- Acute and chronic illnesses
- Inpatient hospital care for our patients
What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a physician whose specific specialty is caring for children from birth to 18 years of age. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities, behavioral issues and the growth and development of children. Our goal is to help ensure that children grow into mentally and physical healthy, productive and happy adults.