How dental implants from your dentists in Baltimore, MD, can restore your smile
If you are currently dealing with the effects of tooth loss, you need to discover the benefits of dental implants. Whether you’ve lost a single tooth, multiple teeth, or an entire arch of teeth, dental implants can give you a healthy, beautiful smile that you will be proud to show off. Available here at Baltimore Uptown Dentist in Baltimore, MD, read on to learn how this treatment can restore your smile!
What dental implants can do for you
Your smile is important to your self-esteem and self-confidence, and dental implants can give you a faithful replacement to any of the teeth that you have lost. Just consider these important benefits of dental implants:
- A natural look, because the dental implant crown material reflects light just like natural tooth structure, thereby making it so your new implants blend right in with your smile.
- Complete stability, because implants are firmly embedded and surrounded by bone, assuring that they never move around.
- A permanent tooth replacement, because implants are stain-resistant, decay-proof, and never need to be removed.
- Easy maintenance, because you simply brush and floss implants right along with your natural teeth.
- Look younger for longer, because implants conserve and maintain the bone in your jaw, helping you keep a firm jawline and fullness in the face.
One last important benefit of dental implants is that they are tremendously successful. In fact, they have a success rate of over 95 percent, according to the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. That makes dental implants the most successful surgical implant today!
Need dental work? Give us a call
Discover the success of dental implants for yourself! To learn more about the benefits of this restorative treatment, call the dentists at Baltimore Uptown Dentist in Baltimore, MD, today by dialing (410) 235-1233.