As Healthcare Providers, we remain open so that we can continue to serve our community.
As always, we continue to practice universal precautions, such as hand washing, disinfecting equipment and surfaces in contact with patients and staff, and using personal protective equipment. We will continue to be diligent with these practices in light of COVID-19.
These are unprecedented times. It is our intention to continue to meet all of our patients’ needs, while doing our part to keep each patient and our staff safe. We all need to work together to contain/mitigate the spread of COVID-19. As such, we ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Reschedule your appointment if your are feeling sick (fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, nausea, or vomiting)
- If not feeling well, consider a telehealth appointment especially if to review lab results, MRI or Ultrasound reports, etc.
- Reschedule if you have recently travelled internationally
- Only patients are allowed in the clinic with the exception of minors and patients with special needs. We ask for the patient to be dropped off at clinic entrance and all others remain in the car. Please call the clinic if assistance is needed and we are happy to help.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Remember masks are to cover both the nose and mouth and gaiters or masks with vents are not permitted.
- Sanitize hands when you arrive and again before leaving
- Social distance from others when entering and exiting the clinic
We hope that you understand the need to be cautious during this difficult time. We ask you help follow COVID-19 guidelines to protect you, other patients and staff when in our clinics.
Thank you for cooperation!