What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
RAPPAHANNOCK FOOT & ANKLE SPECIALISTS has implemented Phreesia for our check in process. This allows our office to keep patient information more accurate and up to date as well as giving patients the comfort to complete their information at home through text or email 72 hours prior to their appointment. This process, if done prior to the appointment save both the patient and staff time at check in. PhreesiaPads are in office for patients without the capability to complete their pre-registration prior to their appointment. Please bring your insurance card, driver's license/photo ID as well as a list of all medications including the dosage if you were not able to pre-register or this information was input with your Phreesia pre-registration.
Please print out the following forms only if they apply to you:
- Spouse Insurance Holder Acknowledgement
- Elderly/POA Caretaker Form
- Parent/Guardian Insurance Acknowledgement
- Authorization To Treat A Minor
- Release of Medical Records
- ONLY: Physical Therapy Patient Forms Packet
Forms you may be interested in:
- HIPAA Patient Privacy Information
- How To Pick Out Your Shoes
- Shoe Recommendations
- Runner Resource
- PRICE Protocol
- Partial Avulsion Post OP Instructions
- Phenol and Alcohol (P & A) Post OP Instructions
- Diabetic Shoes Packet for Patients Treating Diabetic Doctor (Medicare Insurance Holders Only)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it. (Please Note This Program Will Not Charge You A Fee For Basic Services)