Kids First Pediatric Group, LLC welcomes new patients. Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting Kids First Pediatric Group, LLC, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision.
To understand what to expect for your child's first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our goal is to provide comprehensive healthcare which encompasses the physical, spiritual, and mental well being of your child from infancy through adolescence. Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
To expedite your first appointment, please arrive a few minutes early to complete registration forms so that we have all the necessary information to treat your child. You may also download and print the forms from this website, fill them out ahead of time, and bring them with you to the first appointment.
- Patient Information Sheet
- Consent to Treat
- Initial History Questionnaire
- Medical Records Release
- Vanderbilt Assessment Scale - Parent
- Vanderbilt Assessment Scale - Teacher
- Physical Examination Form
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
What to expect
On the day of your child's first visit to our office, we recommend arriving a few minutes early. This allows extra time for finishing up any registration forms and ensures you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and joining with you to help your child maintain optimal health.
We look forward to meeting you and your child and providing the quality, comprehensive medical care you expect and deserve.