Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in Urology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Patient Portal Access
Please call us @ (951) 698-1901 to get help in activating your New Patient Portal.
What our NEW PATIENT PORTAL does for YOU:
- Streamlines your visit wait times to be seen quicker
- Updates our systems with your current patient information so less time in the wait room
- Places your PHI in a safe and secure place to be accessed by your physician during your on site visit at one of our Southern CA locations
Insurance and Billing
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own urologist.
You can reach our Billing Department at (951) 682-0707.
Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.