To help make your first visit to our practice as smooth as possible, please read the information on this web page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s) and practice hours. We also describe our first visit procedures. And, you can save some time by doing your new patient forms online.
The physicians and staff of Coastal Ear, Nose, and Throat are commited to providing patients of all with superior medical care. For the last 20 years, our practice has proudly served Volusia and Flagler countries and will continue to provide the most comprehensive and state of the art medical and surgical care of all diseases related to the head and neck.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site.
On your initial visit with our doctors you will be given a full ear, nose and throat examination. This exam includes the use of our endoscopic tools for proper visualization of all three areas providing the doctors with the necessary information to provide the best treatment for each patients individual needs.
Patient Bill of Rights
Under the "Patient Bill of Rights" we ask our patients to understand the following responsibilities:
- To be considerate of other patients, staff and visitors of the practice
- To respect the property of others and the practice
- To observe the prescribed rules of the facility during my stay and treatment; and if instructions are not followed, I forfeit the right to care at the practice
- To provide complete identification and health insurance information
- To inform the provider about any living will, medical power of attorney, or other directive that could affect care
- To report that the planned course of treatment and what is expected are understood
- To follow the treatment plan prescribed by my providers and participate in my care
- To provide caregivers with the most accurate and complete information regarding present complaints, past illness hospitalizations, medications, unexpected changes in the patient conditions or any other patient health matters.
- To respond immediately to insurance plan requests
- To promptly fulfill financial responsibilities and commitments made to the practice
Coastal Ear Nose & Throat is pleased to offer you our Patient Portal. The Patient Portal is a tool that will allow you to view your medical history, fill out questionnaires before your visit and communicate with us using secure messaging.
Click here to go to your Patient Portal