Your first visit to Paul Burk D.O. involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment so that you may fill out all paperwork. Bring photo ID, insurance cards, and any copayments with you. At the bottom of this page you will find a map and directions to our office. You can even save some time by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. You may educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. We look forward to your first visit.