At Vestavia Family Dentistry & Facial Aesthetics,
patients can have peace of mind that
Dr. G. Robin Pruitt, Jr. and Dr. Carson A. Pruitt
are highly trained, dedicated and sought after Dental Professionals.
Dr. G. Robin Pruitt, Jr. graduated from the University of Alabama at Birmingham with honors and attended the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Dentistry. Dr. Pruitt lives in Birmingham and has owned, Vestavia Family Dentistry & Facial Aesthetics, since 1994 and he opened Magic City Dentistry in 2018.
Dr. Pruitt provides his years of training and techniques to patients in Birmingham, Alabama and around the world in his private practice settings. Dr. Pruitt, his wife, and three sons reside in Vestavia Hills, AL. He is actively involved with multiple charitable organizations, International surgical mission works, and his community.
Dr. Pruitt travels the globe to address the needs of those in third world countries that are less fortunate than we are. His many years of advanced dental and surgical training in Alabama, New York, Miami, and Las Vegas have allowed him to provide surgical dental care and compassion to thousands of patients who would otherwise continue to suffer.
As a dentist, doctor, and surgeon Dr. Pruitt is a true professional. A talented and caring clinician that is focused on his patients. He is an experienced and highly sought after dental professional. He has mentored numerous future and present-day doctors and has honed his skills in the areas of restorative dentistry, dental implant placement, facial injectable aesthetics, and subsequent cosmetics and smile design.
Dr. Pruitt offers patients years of study, continuing education, and clinical practice as well as numerous techniques that he has perfected and implements while in his private practices, which equates to care you can DEPEND ON!
He and his entire practice teams provide the most advanced and cutting-edge dental and surgical technology, Facial Aesthetics and restorative procedures for their patients in beautiful, caring, comfortable and relaxed environments.
Dr. Pruitt's associations include:
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Alabama Dental Association
- Member, Birmingham District Dental Society
- Member, American Society of Forensic Odontology
- Fellow, American Dental Implant Association
- Fellow, International Academy of Facial Aesthetics
- Deans Leadership Council, UAB School of Dentistry
- Deans Leadership Council Auburn University College of Science and Mathematics
- Certified Provider, Botox & Dermal Filler
- Certified Provider, Oral Conscious Sedation
- Clinical Injectables Trainer of Botox® and dermal fillers, DentaSpa Seminars
- Certified Instructor, Alabama Dental Hygiene Program Board of Dental Examiners
- Guest Lecturer, UAB School of Dentistry
- CEO and Clinical Consultant, C.A.P. Stone Dental Assisting School
- Owner, Vestavia Family Dentistry & Facial Aesthetics
- Owner, Magic City Dentistry
- Published Author
*Dr. Pruitt was selected by Consumers' Research Council of America with the honor of distinction as being named one of AMERICA'S TOP DENTISTS FOR 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021.
*Dr. Pruitt is enthusiastically involved in the mentoring of future dental assistants, dental hygienists, and dentists. He is CEO and owner of the C.A.P. Stone Dental Assisting Program in Birmingham, AL, a training facility for dental assistants which bears the seal of the Alabama Community College System.
*Dr. Pruitt maintains his primary private practice, Vestavia Family Dentistry & Facial Aesthetics in Vestavia Hills, AL focusing on cosmetics, restorative, implant surgery, and facial injectables along with his secondary location, Magic City Dentistry in the revitalized downtown area of Birmingham, AL.
*Dr. Pruitt has provided both clinical and non-clinical consulting services for one of the nation’s largest Dental Service Organizations.
*Dr. Pruitt is involved with giving and donating of his time and talents to multiple philanthropic causes and charitable organizations including Health Talents International, UAB School of Dentistry, Cahaba Valley Health Clinic, United Way, Operation Smile, Make-A-Wish Foundation, and Auburn University.
Dr. Carson A. Pruitt graduated from Auburn University with a B.S. in Biomedical Sciences and a minor in Business. He received his dental degree from The University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Dentistry, where he served as Vice President of his class all four years.
Dr. Pruitt was born and raised in Birmingham and currently resides in downtown Birmingham. He loves all of what the Birmingham area offers with incredible dining, entertainment venues, and top-of-the-line breweries. Dr. Pruitt is also a strong advocate of Auburn Athletics and enjoys attending every home football game he can make.
Dr. Pruitt’s love of dentistry began when he was in middle school and traveled to Guatemala on a medical mission trip to provide dental care to underserved populations. He has since been on many more and plans to continue providing service work abroad and locally.
Dr. Pruitt offers years of clinical experience to the patients of Vestavia Family Dentistry with first-class dental training and a great support system of doctors and staff.
Dr. Pruitt's associations include
• International Academy of Facial Aesthetics
• Certified Botox & Dermal Filler provider
• Oral Conscious Trained and Certified
• Alabama Dental Hygiene Program Board of Dental Examiners Certified Instructor
• Academy of General Dentistry
• American Dental Association
• Alabama Dental Association
• Birmingham District Dental Society
• American Red Cross