WE ASK THAT ALL PERSONS ENTERING OUR OFFICE WEAR A MASK (EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN VACCINATED!). WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE MASKS OR GLOVES.
You will be asked if you have experienced cold- or flu-like symptoms and/or shortness of breath. You will be asked if you have tested positive for COVID-19, if you have been in direct contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, and if you are currently awaiting test results. You may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we are continuing to update our policies and procedures to ensure your health and wellness are our priority.
- We are NOT offering any COVID-19 testing or screening - we do not offer swab testing or antibodies testing.
- When the clinic is open for appointments, we aim to minimize the number of people in the clinic at any given time. If you are scheduled for an appointment, please arrive on time and do not bring any guests unless you need assistance. If you need assistance, please try to limit it to 1 person if possible.
- Patient balances can be paid online through our website. You will need a unique bill pay code, which can be found on your most recent statement. If you need a copy of your statement or your unique bill pay code, please email [email protected] for that information.
Please remember that YOU are responsible for ensuring that our office has the following information up to date:
- Insurance coverage - PLEASE PRESENT YOUR CARD AT EVERY VISIT
- Mailing/billing address
- Phone number
- Preferred pharmacy
- Any changes in medications, allergies, surgeries, or other medical history updates