8711 Sierra College Blvd, Suite 1
Roseville, California 95661
Please visit our Instagram @sierraranchpetrehab, and feel free to share or tag us in any of your fur baby's photos taken during their rehab sessions!
If you're visiting our rehab center for the first time, please complete the following form and email it to us so we can get you on the schedule for a consult. If you will be filling out our new client forms upon arrival, we ask that you arrive 15-20 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment to complete paperwork.
The Largest Pet Rehabilitation Center in Placer County!!
Sierra Ranch Pet Rehabilitation Center offers state-of-the-art physical rehabilitation for pets, in our 7000sq.ft. indoor/outdoor facility. We structure our rehabilitation sessions to achieve maximum results for each individual patient while keeping in mind their limitations. The center has a very mellow, calming atmosphere that soothes even the most nervous patient while encouraging healing.
Sierra Ranch Veterinary Clinic and Rehabilitation Center is excited to welcome Dr. Masami Seplow to our rehabilitation team. Dr. Seplow has been
working in rehabilitation and general practice since 2015, and has been practicing holistic medicine since 2003. As a certified veterinary acupuncture practitioner (CVA), Veterinary Chinese Herbalist (CVCH), and a Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner (CCRP), Dr. Seplow enjoys integrating multiple modalities of pet rehabilitation - improving patients’ quality of life from a “whole pet” perspective. This approach allows for treatment of the whole pet to increase mobility and function, reduce pain and inflammation, heal from acute injury, and heal
from the inside out using nutritional supplementation.
Dr. Seplow’s other certifications include: Food Therapy and Veterinary Natural Nutrition and Tui Na massage (certification in progress). She is especially passionate about working in geriatric care and improving the quality of life for her patients that may need some maintenance care to keep them active and feeling like their best selves. Her experience in multiple integrative modalities allows for a well-rounded and adaptive therapy plan to meet the needs of all her patients.
Dr. Seplow and our rehab team will provide the highest quality medicine tailored to the specific needs of your pet. Each patient receives a custom designed program of exercise and therapy.
Our Facility Offers:
- Underwater Treadmills
- Electrical Stimulation (TENS and NMES)
- Incline Treadmill
- Therapeutic Class IV Laser
- Ultrasound Therapy
- PRP Therapy (Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy)
- Exercises to Improve Proprioception and Muscle Strength
- Pulse Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF)
- Chinese Medicine Consult
- Customized Home Exercise Programs and Nutritional Guidance
- FitPAWS Balance Equipment
- Hero Custom Braces
- Wheelchair Fitting
Sierra Ranch Pet Rehabilitation looks forward to building a strong
relationship with our local community of referring veterinarians.
What We Treat:
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Sports injuries
- Strength training
- Athletic conditioning
- Geriatric conditioning
- Pain management
- Loss of mobility
- Weight loss … and much more!
Our Team Includes:
- Masami Seplow DVM, CVA, CCRP, CVCH
- Madison- Lead Rehabilitation Technician
- Coley- Rehabilitation Technician
Our Rehabilitation Pricing:
- A Consult is $255.00
- An individual rehab session cost is $125.00. An initial consultation is required.
- A 30 minute rehab session is $84.00
- Rehab 5 Pack is $575.00- this includes 5 hour long sessions and a 30 minute re-evaluation with Dr. Seplow. This is non-refundable, and can only be bought one at a time.
- A re-evaluation is $92.00- This is a 30 minute session performed with our rehabilitation doctor. Re-evaluations will be performed after 5 or 10 sessions, as deemed necessary.
- Acupuncture cost is $125.00 per session - scheduled separately with Dr. Seplow.
- A laser session up to 30 minutes is $65.00.
- An Underwater Treadmill session is up to 30 minutes and cost $84.00
If you're visiting our rehab center for the first time, please complete the following form and email it to us so we can schedule you a consult with our center.
Please email us with additional questions regarding our services [email protected].