Your first visit to Corley Family Dental involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our goal is to create a compassionate caring environment allowing you to deserve the excellent dental care you deserve in a comfortable setting.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Educate our patients to allow them to make better decisions for their oral health.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
- Take 51 N and turn right onto W. McKinley.
- Take 51 S and turn left onto W. McKinley.
- We are conveniently located between the Cancer Care Center and the Coffee Connection.