Tips for Scheduling your child’s appointment:
- This tool is for current patients of Growing Together Pediatrics. If you are a New Patient, please see the New Patient’s Click Here tab on our Home page or click here.
- Scheduling for siblings? To ensure your children can be seen together, please make sure they are scheduled with the same provider, within 30 minutes of each other. (Do not schedule siblings with different providers on the same day).
- Please bring your child’s records from visits completed outside of our office.
- Need forms completed? Make sure to bring them to us with all sections filled out and ready for your Provider to review.
- Booking a Well Child Check Up?
*Please note: Many private insurance plans require 365 days to pass between Well Child Check Ups for children age 3 and over.
*For those with Medicaid, most plans allow unlimited Well Child Check Ups.
- Existing patients, you can now Schedule Your Own Appointment!