What we are doing to help mitigate COVID-19
- Mimizing the number of patients in our reception room- please do not bring additional guests
- Screening all patients for symptoms and checking temperatures upon entry into office
- Hand sanitizer upon entry
- Sneeze guards at front desk
- Highest level available, Hepa filters turning over the air in each treatment room and reception room
- Windows open in treatment rooms, when possible
- Screening all team members for symptoms and checking temperatures upon entry and exit daily
- Our team is wearing enhanced PPE
COVID-19 Screening & NEW Check-In Process:
- Let us know if you or anyone you've beed close to has had or still has a fever, cough or any flu-like symptoms
- Please come to your appointment alone, if possible
- Please wear your mask and sanitize your hands upon entry into the office- this is still a mandate in health care facilities
- Upon arrival we will check your tempurature with a touchless thermometer
Please alert us if you test COVID positive with in 2 days of your visit.
Thank you for your cooperation.
We Look Forward to Seeing You!